Stay Connected to Your Best Customers and Use Teacher Churn to Your Benefit With Teacher Track: MDR’s Exclusive Database Solution
In today’s volatile education landscape, teachers enter, leave, and change jobs at consistently high rates. Teacher Track was created to help you manage and potentially benefit from teacher churn.
Teacher Track’s effectiveness is rooted in file optimization best practices. Teacher Track will:
- Review your customer file to identify educators who are no longer at the
institution listed in your database
- Find these educators at their new institution within their school
district or university branch
- Return educators’ current contact info, including job title, address, and email
Having the most accurate and up-to-date database ensures that you are not wasting your marketing dollars on invalid contacts. Teacher Track takes this principle one step further by actually locating teachers who have changed schools within their district and providing you with new contact information.
Instead of losing your best customers when they change schools, Teacher Track helps you:
- Reconnect with these valued prospects at their new institution, with their updated contact information (including job title)
- Leverage your previous relationship with the customer to bring your products and services to a new institution
Instead of lowering campaign ROI by prospecting to inactive educators, Teacher Track helps you:
- Identify teachers who are no longer with a school or in the profession
- Remove these individuals from your list to save valuable marketing dollars, preserve your email reputation, and increase campaign ROI
Keep in touch with your best customers and increase ROI with Teacher Track, MDR’s exclusive database solution!