MDR’s K-12 Online Educator Panel gives you instant access to pre-recruited educators so you can roll out a survey and get results far more quickly and cost-effectively than traditional telephone or mail surveys.
The pace of business moves faster every day. You need answers and information at your fingertips in order to act on opportunities and keep on top of the market. You’re busy and educators are busy. An online panel provides a convenient way for educators to respond to your survey and for you to receive vital market intelligence.
MDR’s K-12 Online Educator Panel Is Perfect For:
- Getting answers to your business questions quickly and cost-effectively
- Understanding your market better through communication with key educators
- Test your marketing messages
- Concept/product testing
- Roll out more effective products and promotions using the data gathered
- Sales tracking studies
- Measuring brand awareness
MDR’s K-12 Online Educator Panel Is Unique
Panelists are pre-recruited from MDR’s informatio- rich education database with important data available on each educator.
- Currently over 52,000 panel members working in K-12
- Includes teachers, administrators, and support staff
- Educators are invited to join the panel annually
Since panelists are selected from MDR’s K-12 database, important profile information about these educators is already developed. You don’t have to waste valuable survey questions gathering this data—it’s already a standard part of each double opted-in panel participant profile. You may select respondents for online research based on variables such as:
- Educator titles (teacher, reading specialist, principal)
- Subjects and/or grades taught
- Geographic regions
- Adoption/open territory states
All of this specialized data enables richer analysis and allows MDR’s Market Research experts to position your survey results in the wider context of the education market. MDR’s market insight, unique data, and attention to detail ensures that your survey will be executed at the high standard of quality that has come to be associated with MDR’s Market Research team.
Advantages of MDR’s K-12 Online Educator Panel
While focus groups and phone surveys continue to be staples of an ongoing research program, the Online Educator Panel is a strong addition to MDR’s market research toolbox. A few advantages of the Online Panel include:
- Strong response rates. Typically 20%+ response rates because these educators have opted into the educator panel.
- Convenience and comfort for respondents. Educators can choose when and where to respond to online surveys, completing surveys at their own pace, at home or at school.
- Ability to use multimedia. Participants may review television/print ads, brochures, direct mail and more. Respondents tend to grasp concepts and understand questions more clearly when presented with visual stimuli.
- Capacity for user-friendly tools embedded in the survey, such as a
“drag-and-drop” ranking tool and card deck sorts.
- Panelists may be recruited for online qualitative (focus groups/IDIs) AND quantitative (survey) research.
- Lower project costs. Online surveys are generally more cost-effective than traditional phone surveys.
4 Simple Steps to Conducting Research With MDR’s K-12 Online Educator Panel
- Call your MDR Sales Representative at 800-333-8802.
- Choose the panelists you’d like to have your survey sent to. MDR has pre-recruited a diverse group of educators from all 50 states, at all grade levels, and in all subject areas. You can even choose panelists based on number of years teaching, number of years in their current position, highest degree earned, and more!
- Work with MDR’s Market Research team to craft a dynamic and effective survey. Our researchers understand the intricacies of the market and have extensive experience communicating with educators. When you turn to MDR’s Market Research team, you’ll benefit from our experience and insight.
- Sit back and let MDR do the rest. MDR will send your survey to your chosen panelists and provide a written report and analysis of the results.
Market Research Questions?
Call our Market Research team at 800-333-8802.